Thursday 21 February 2013

My Incredible Five Senses. Thank God, I Got It Complete.

Sense is an unit of our body which has certain function based on the kind of sense itself. There are five types of senses. They are sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. by these senses, we can feel the sensation of something through our sensory mechanism. Without these senses, we can not see the beautiful sunset at beach, we can not smell the sensation of baked-pizza, we can never know how fabulous Mariah Carey's voice is, we can never know how hot chili is, and of course we can not feel how smooth your hair is. 

As we know that eyes are the organ enrolled as sight sense. Sight sense makes me know that I totally like to see a place where I can find woods, surrounding a green field where I can lay my body down on there and see the blue sky, and flowing water. I swear, only peace I can find there.

Beside of sight sense, I would like to tell about smell sense, or people often call it as nose. Moreover, my sense of smell makes me realize that I feel disgusted when somebody sprays too much perfume on his or her body. When I found someone passing me and I guess she sprayed too much, suddenly I put my palm on my nose and mouth, to avoid my nose inhale that bad air, and of course I frown my brow and held my breath. people may think that use much perfume is good rather than bad odor smells from our body. 

Well, I would like talk about hearing sense. Hearing sense makes us can catch and hear any voice around us, and it uses our ear as the organ. first sound I heard this morning came from my phone. It woke me up at 6 o'clock in the morning. yup, that was my alarm. the tone was spanish song, entitled Amigos X Siempre. It sounded so loud, that's why it never fails to make me awake. Eventhough it makes me crazy all the time, but thank God, my sense of hearing can work well. 

Now, I would like talking about taste sense. I really appreciate this sense, because it makes me can taste many foods and it makes me know what kind of food that I like. I like hot and spicy food. I like oseng-oseng mercon, rujak, and any hot food. But girls, I warn you not to consume too much hot food, because it is not good for your beautiful skin. Part of mouth which is used to taste something is tongue. Tongue has its organ which make us can feel something come to our mouth. For touch sense, organ used as touch sense is skin. skin makes us can feel something smooth, rough, and etc. I really like touching something good, but if people ask me to touch my sandals or shoes, I do not like doing that, especially touching its surface, unless it is a new one, so there is no dirt yet. I can not imagine when I touch its surface then I touch something strange, I will scream, get shocked, smell it, and make an expression as if I want to vomit. However, I do touch its surface when I see it on the store and take it. On the other hand, surface of the shoes I often use is having thick heel and rough surface.

Many people in the world have an injury in their senses, caused  by accident and even (s)he has been born with the injury. It makes me be grateful of the perfection. We have to keep it safe, so it will work well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment