Friday 16 September 2016

Getting A Red Mark is Really Not An End Of Your Life, Gurl!



Today (Sept 9, 2016), I got a very stressful news. I guess my effort has been hard enough so that I could get a satisfying result. But, no! 

Then, I look at some images of the Chairman’s receiving some awards. They tore my heart softly and I ended up crying here and there. It’s not “when I can be a successful person like him?” but more like “OMYGOD, SIR. IT’S VERY HARD TO BE LIKE YOU! I know, you must have faced HUGE, UNCOUNTABLE and UNCOTROLLABLE obstacles to achieve the peak of mount! J’Adore vous!”

In this gross situation, my mind was like between “do-you-wanna-give-up side” and “C’mon-you-have-to-keep-it-up,it’s-nothing side”. 

But, one thing for sure, I will not let this end here. It’s already a halfway, gurllll! Keep it up and don’t let that part break you down, beib.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment