Friday 15 March 2013

Fountain, why are you smiling and staring at me?


I like being in a silent situation. I like reviewing and rethinking what has just happened a few minute before. However, I sometimes do not think about anything in silent situation, just empty my mind, let the wind wipe my sweat, and let every creature move around and do their activity, and let any sound fill the emptiness of my mind. I like sitting with nothing to do in a loneliness and silence with the water-flowing sound from a fountain to the pond. One day, I did it again. I watched on one spot with nothing to think. Firstly, I do not realize about fountain sound beside me. Until I changed my spot to watch and look at the fountain which tried to greet me and said :

F (Fountain) : Good morning, big creature with bright rays from eyes.
M (Me) : smiled.. Morning..

Damn, I think people will consider me as a crazy one, because I smiled at a fountain and pretended that we had a dialogue. But, s’okay. At least, it will be better rather than I empty my mind and watch on a dead thing. So, I continued..

F : What are you doing?
M : nothing. I just look around.
F : Is there any more important thing to do by yourself?
M : hmm. I guess no. I am not sure. Hhh. Just relax. Stretch my body.
F : well, okay.

Silence in a moment

M : Hey, do you feel annoyed with me sitting here?
F : Li’l bit. But, fine
M : Thanks. But, FYI, I like sitting here, so I wn’t moce though you feel annoyed. Why are you staring at me and smiling?
F : I smile with everyone passing me. I know that I’m only a dead thing, nobody cares when they pass me. But, when they do like you are doing now, I know that I will not be forgotten to be stared. Some of them do not relize my greeting, but they smile at me after they watch on something. What do you feel being next to me?
M : Well, I feel as if I am in Eden when I’m alone in a silent place. You make it more perfect. Thanks.
F : It’s nothing. I am created to put in a beautiful place, like on a pond in a garden. And I am put to make the view more beautiful.
M : whoaa. But, be ready because one day, you will get alga on your body. Haha. Go and leave it...  


0 comments:

Post a Comment